General terms of scooter rental
- Minimum driver age:
- For categories A, A1 - 19 years old
ATTENTION: The aforementioned insurance protection does NOT apply in the following cases:
- In any kind of incident for which it is attested that the driver is under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- For damages that are caused by driving on non-asphalt roads.
- For accidents caused by a driver who is not declared in the rental contract.
- In case of accidents for which the renter has not informed the station of Ainos Bikes Kefalonia® nor has he submitted the relevant accident declaration, as required by Greek law, regardless if he/she is responsible or not.
The sums of money relative to the damage or loss of the motorcycle are paid directly by the renter, even if he/she is covered by a credit/debit card insurance. In such a case, the renter is under the obligation to pay to Ainos Bikes Kefalonia® the entire cost of repair or replacement of the motorcycle.
- Fuel: The renter must return the motorcycle with the fuel tank filled at the same level as it was at the time of the rental. Otherwise, he/she shall be charged with the cost of the fuel. The renter is under the obligation to follow the technical specifications of the motorcycle he/she has rented and to refill each time the fuel-tank with the type of fuel required.
- Roadside assistance: Free 24h roadside assistance throughout Kefalonia.
- Mode of payment: The rental of the scooter is paid by cash or credit card (visa, mastercard).
8. Delivery – Acceptance of delivery: Argostoli - Airport Free! For scooter delivery at remote places there will be a small charge.
- Reservations: To make a motorcycle reservation, an advance payment is NOT required.
- Traffic violations – Fines: All fines and administrative penalties shall be born by the renter.
- Helmet: A helmet is provided for the renter, free of charge
- Taxes: All prices are including the VAT applicable at the time of the rental.
- In special cases Ainos Bikes Kefalonia® reserves the right to replace any type of motorcycle with a type of the same or superior category.